Lovegrove Essentials offers the best in luxurious, natural skin care. Hand-made and carefully formulated to support and heal you through the different stages in your life, we use only natural and adaptogenic elements that can uplift, relax, heal, rejuvenate and inspire. These ingredients also mean each product can be used in a number of different ways, depending on your skin type. We believe that good skin is supported by natural purity and that our bodies respond best to wholesome ingredients, both inside and out.
The range consists of four products for the retail/homecare market:
- The Cleansing Balm
- The Toning Mist
- The Healing Touch Serum
- The Moisture Cream
For the Professional market these are available as salon sizes, with the exclusive additions of the Aromatic Face Mask, and three blended Massage Balms.
Healing Touch Bespoke Serum – there may be times during your life when stress or hormonal changes alter the delicate balance of your skin. With our Bespoke Serum service we can create the right product for you to use through this stage until your skin settles into a new era. Please get in touch with us if you would like to know more.
Lovegrove Essentials products are based on five key principles:
- We take a holistic approach to health, beauty and body care that supports our client’s lifestyle choices. We see ageing as a natural part of this process and encourage our clients to embrace and adapt to change.
- We are clear about the natural ingredients and sustainable processes that go into making our products. We create these products ourselves so the ‘chain of custody’ between you and the raw materials is very short, making the products ultra-potent, but gentle on the skin.
- We want you to have the confidence that unlike many conventional products, there are no risks associated with using our products.
- We manage our business and ourselves in a responsible way and encourage our suppliers to do the same, by reducing waste and monitoring all the systems and processes used to make the products.
- We use high-quality natural ingredients, and we know our products reflect the latest understanding in the relationship between cosmetics, our health, our well-being, the environment and the future of our planet.
From the fully-equipped Studio at Saddle Street Farm, our HQ in Dorset, we encourage people to embrace a more natural and holistic lifestyle. We aim to help you to reduce the damaging effects of stress on your mind and body. We offer holistic Spa & Yoga weekend retreats, with nourishing food, massage and beauty therapy treatments.