How Tantra Can Help You Manifest More Money
If you run your own business, you know how easy it can be to get caught up in the weeds of the day-to-day grind. As a result, you may feel like you’re losing sight of your goals and drive.
As a woman, the demands of being an entrepreneur can be especially disruptive. In an energetic sense, modern business is coded with “masculine” modes of being and interacting. Growing your business is all about pushing outwards — sales, marketing, striving to be bigger and better.
, being at the helm of your business’ ship can easily leave you feeling drained and burnt-out. You may struggle to switch off your mind and leave your get-it-done business-side at work and out of your personal life.
If this sounds like you, the sacred sexual practices of Tantra can help you access, awaken and channel your feminine energy — the energy of intuition-based creativity and passion.
Here are four ways the ancient Yogic practice of Tantra can help you build a business that you can create and expand from a place of ease and grace.
1. Tantra raises your vibration and empowers you.
In one sense, the whole point of Tantric sexual practices is to raise your vibration so that you conceive in a highly conscious state. Whether you’re trying for children, or launching a new program, the same principles apply.
When you’re in touch with your sensual nature, you feel vibrant, powerful, and alive. You act as your own well-spring of energy and magnetize potential partners and opportunities to you.
2. It opens you up to be ready to receive (and attract abundance).
Each of us embody both masculine and feminine energies. But when you lean too far to one side — such as being hyper-focused on the planning, budgeting, and outreach aspects of running a business — you lose the beauty of the interplay. There ought to be a natural rhythm of planning and spontaneity, logistics and creativity, giving and taking, expanding and condensing, acting and resting.
Tantra invites you to rediscover how to hold space for feminine energy and receive in your business. Whereas masculine energy may pressure you to do it all alone, feminine energy inspires you to collaborate, ask questions and explore your own creativity and ingenuity.
3. It will make you feel joyful, which is a surprising key to success.
When you feel good, your priorities are clearer and creating comes easier. The technical hurdles and road blocks that may have tripped you up previously seem smaller and more manageable because you are fueled by joy. Business takes its rightful place in the broader perspective of life, and you can bring your best self to your work without strain and pressure.
Tantra reconnects you with your joy by gifting you an experience of how you want to feel in the here and now. It gives you a glimpse of what’s possible and a roadmap to get there.
4. It ignites your creativity.
Sexual energy is your creative energy. Tantra shows you how to tap into this powerful force and direct it at will to the creation of your choice. Instead of striving, thinking your way through problems, or working longer and harder, Tantra gives you the tools to manifest with ease.
By balancing your masculine and feminine energies, you’re able to give life to your ideas. The pure potential of your masculine is brought into the world thanks to the creative spark of your feminine. You are in harmony.
To start by exploring your creative feminine energy, try this gentle Tantric breathing practice:
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor cross-legged or kneeling. Bring your awareness into your yoni — the energetic space encompassing your vagina, genitals, and womb.
- On your inhale, draw your awareness and energy up from the yoni through your torso and into your heart space. On the exhale, reverse the path, moving the breath back down through your body to the yoni.
- Continue to move your energy from the yoni to your heart center on the inhale and back again on the exhale. Allow for any sensations of heat or pulsing to move through your body.
- Breathe like this for as long as you’d like, ending the practice after an exhale. To complete the practice, settle your awareness into your pelvis, legs, and feet. Feel into the all the points of connection between your body and the chair or the floor. Then gently open your eyes and return to your day, enjoying the heightened sense of connection with your body and yourself
Use this practice as often as you’d like to help ignite your creative energy. By bringing your full, feminine self into your business, you can expand into your true creative potential and power, and finally stop striving and start thriving.
By Alexis Pierce, MindBodyGreen