DO YOU HAVE A FITNESS REGIME?
I’ve never been the ‘going-to-the-gym’ of person. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to join the gym, but I’m not able to motivate myself enough to go on a regular basis. In fact I am one of those people who’d happily sign-up to the gym, pay the membership fee (as long as stated on the contract) BUT barely go.
- Wake-up Warm-up (check out my post on ‘ ‘)
- Sivananda Yoga (check out my post on ‘Calming Yoga Poses for Stress Relief‘)
- Morning and afternoon walk (I walk a minimum of 15000 steps a day, got my Jawbone tracker to keep me on track)
- A quick jog or a short run after lunch (check out my post on ‘50 Good Reasons to Run‘)
- 10 minutes on my PowerPlate
- 5 minutes with my Ab Wheel
- A short bike ride a couple of times a week (a Mountain Bike by Leisure Lakes Bikes is on my wishlist)
- Medium support polyester elastane bra with open back ventilation.
- Reebok Stacked Logo.
- SpeedWick. Fitted.
- 88% Polyester/12% Elasthane
MY VERDICT | STYLISH AND PRACTICAL!
MY VERDICT | SUPER SOFT & COMFY!
Absolutely love this tank top – it’s not only trendy but super soft to your skin. Doesn’t feel like a fitness top at all. Selected black colour so it will match my entire working out outfit.
Improve comfort and performance with these long tights from PUMA Running. Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise.
- Mesh back yoke insert for improved ventilation.
- Get ready for dry with dryCELL.
- Flatlock stitching for less friction.
- Folded key pocket for safe stow away
- Convenient zip at leg openings.
- Reflective items for enhanced visibility.
MY VERDICT | PERFECT FITTING
When they arrived thought they looked quite small but fit really well. They are quite snug compared to other brands but do not have to constantly pull them up during exercise – the waist band stays where it should . Love the black and pink contrast!
I am not too good with sticking to my working out regime yet – it’s on and off – think it’s time to update my vision board with some inspiring fitness images to inspire and motivate me. Here are my top tips on getting started:
- Make it easy for yourself to work out in the mornings
- Find a routine that fits you and your needs. Do you want to work out daily, a couple of times a week?
- Eat Healthy, Not Just Food That Looks Healthy
- Starting Slow is Better than Fast
- Find a workout you love — that way it doesn’t feel like a chore, and it’s something you’re excited to do.
- Focus on creating a sustainable healthy lifestyle, not temporarily following a fad diet.
- Build a solid foundation of good habits first, and then add to it slowly.
What are your top tips on staying fit and healthy?